Critical Diversity Measures Institute Florida private industry and State & Local Governments specific events span the State of Florida, addressing topics vital to accelerating your progress for leadership equity across gender, race, and ethnicity in your workplace. These industry specific, innovative and insightful gatherings, whether large or small, in-house or public, connect attendees, inspire action, and advance our innovative vision of uncovering new workplace insights, improving workplace decisions, and impacting lives.
- Annual dinners, including the Critical Diversity Measures Institute Awards Dinner.
- HR and D&I Summits convening top executives and managers to address the topic of business leadership equity across gender, race, and ethnicity. advancement.
- Conferences shaping accelerating business leadership equity across gender, race, and ethnicity discourse.
- Seminars Florida specific and industry specific workplace demographic are explored to harness new business leadership equity insights.
- Research symposiums.
- Knowledge-sharing round tables.
These and other Critical Diversity Measures Institute events, together with attendees who are committed to learning from one another, create an inspired and invigorated community of business leadership equity progress accelerators.
To learn more about Critical Diversity Measures Institutes unique Florida private industry and State & Local Governments specific in-house and public events, contact us today at 407-552-2933, or email email@example.com
We hope to see you and your organization at a future Critical Diversity Measures Institute event!